If you feel that a full ground-up restoration is not for you but would just like to carry out remedial work, this is something that we can also help you with. This remedial work can also be combined with upgrade work, i.e. suspension, engine or drive train.
The time scale for this work will be dependent on the amount of work to be undertaken including the repairs to your chassis and bodywork, the refurbishment, reconditioning or replacement of existing components and your trim requirements, combined with your schedule of payments.
- Initially we would view your car to discuss the work that you would like undertaken
- We would follow this with a written estimate of costs, if requested (Note – all estimates are subject to alteration dependent on time taken and parts fitted)
- Once we have agreed the work to be undertaken, we will schedule into our workshop, including the stripping down, refurbishment of body tub and chassis, reconditioning of components or purchasing of new, painting, re-fitment of components and recommissioning of the vehicle
- Finally we will MOT the vehicle in readiness of return
- Throughout the course of the part restoration we will invoice you for work undertaken and parts prepared or fitted, with payment due upon presentation of the invoice. This ensures we have funds to continue with your restoration but also helps the customer with budgeting for the work carried out.