As part of our services we can assist you with the build of your race or rally car to your chosen race or rally series or championship regulations. Please do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss your individual requirements.
Bear in mind that with all projects of this nature, the build and commissioning of your race or rally car may take longer to prepare than you initially thought.
There are a few things to consider before embarking with sort of project:-
- Choose your race series or championship and check that your chosen car is eligible
- Obtain a set of regulations to ensure that any modifications you were thinking of making are acceptable to the series or championship. Always remember that you need to build to the regulations rather than build your car to your own specification and then expect your chosen series or championship to accept your car
- Make arrangements to take your MSA race licence
- Purchase your chosen car – the best you can afford within your budget, but allowing for the minimum safety requirements and modifications you wish to make
- Fit the safety equipment requirements and carry out your chosen modifications
- Register with your chosen race series or championship
- Enter a race and have some fun
We can assist with the supply of suspension upgrades, engine and drive train components, safety equipment including roll cages, fire extinguishers, seats and harnesses, suspension set up and four wheel alignments, rolling road sessions and even an MOT. (All of our Historic Le Mans Spitfires run an MOT thus allowing for road testing between races if required).